Role / Responsibilities
The Call Centre Manager will be responsible for leading and ensuring a first class service is delivered at all times to our clients and customers. Looking after a team of 20+ Account Managers who make inbound and outbound sales calls to potential and existing clients.
The successful candidate needs to be passionate, committed and a reliable people manager who knows how to get the best out of individuals.
- Lead and manage a team of up to 24 Customer Sales Advisors to maximise performance, quality and delivery of KPIs.
- Ensure that the customer experience is consistently delivered to the highest quality.
- Utilise new methods to improve team standards through proactive management.
- Day to day motivation, creating a lively working atmosphere.
- Training, coaching and development of your team.
- Set stretching objectives for self and team and deliver against these objectives.
- Ensure that compliance and regulatory standards are met consistently and understood by all.
- Effectively carries out HR procedures, e.g. appraisals, disciplinary, absence and holidays and performance management.
- Management of direct reports.
- To work effectively with the Operations Team.
- To effectively report sales floor performance to senior management.
We are looking for someone to hit the ground running, with an existing team of Account Managers who can push the sale figures and has strong motivating and coaching experience.
- Previous Team leader/ Manager skills, ideally within a Call/Contact centre or sales environment.
- Ideally have worked in a similar role, where selling services were at its core.
- Results/ targets driven – used to meeting and exceeding KPI’s.
- Ability to show a proven track record in delivering against testing sales targets.
- Good Communicator across all departments within the business.
- Ability to absorb information quickly and work under pressure.
- Tenacious and have a can do attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can-do attitude