HCL Fleet Services a commercial HGV workshop based in Croydon, with a brand new workshop, state of the art equipment and the only publicly available HGV brake Tester in the area. HCL Fleet Services is a new company that has vast experience maintaining the immaculate fleet of Hydro Cleansing, including the work famous Terminator, Megatron and other vehicles such as road sweepers, vans, lorries and bespoke plant.
Commercial Fleet Manager
We are seeking a skilled and dedicated Workshop Administrator to join our team. As the Workshop Administrator, your primary responsibility will be managing workshop administration, parts, invoicing, and ordering processes. You will play a crucial role in supporting the smooth operations of our workshop and ensuring the timely delivery of services to our customers.
· Friendly, outgoing team player
· Experience using TechMan Software
· Knowledge of HGV maintenance, repair, and servicing requirements
· Great communication and organisational skills
· Competent in prioritising and working with little supervision
· Process-orientated with attention to detail
· Self-motivated and proactive
· Problem solver
· Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office
Join our dynamic team and contribute to the success of HCL Fleet Services. If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about delivering exceptional service in a fast-paced workshop environment, we would love to hear from you.