About HCL Fleet Services:
HCL Fleet Services is a leading provider of heavy goods vehicle (HGV) maintenance and technical solutions. We are committed to excellence in ensuring the reliability and safety of our clients' commercial vehicles.
We are actively seeking an accomplished professional to fill the pivotal role of Commercial Workshop Finance Manager. Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, this managerial position requires a candidate with an extensive skill set to oversee both financial administration and office management functions.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of invoices, expense requests, and credit control activities.
- Oversee the maintenance of cash book, purchase, and sales ledgers, including bank reconciliations.
- Supervise the process of raising sales invoices, liaising with third-party providers, clients, and suppliers.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support, ensuring the accuracy and organization of financial records.
- Update and maintain procedural documentation to reflect current practices.
- Monitor and manage office supplies and resources, ensuring seamless daily operations.
- Facilitate effective communication and coordination within the office, promoting a collaborative work environment.
- Contribute to the long-term strategic vision by actively participating in the overall management of office operations.
- Contribute to the development and execution of strategic plans for the finance and office departments.
- Oversee budgetary planning and management for both finance and office functions.
- Participate in the formulation and enhancement of organizational policies related to finance and office management.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Qualified AAT Level 2 or 3, or actively studying towards professional accountancy exams.
- 8-12 years of progressive experience in financial administration, including substantial managerial responsibilities.
- Proven experience in office management or related administrative roles.
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of successfully managing and developing teams.
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within a dynamic managerial role.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.
If you possess the required qualifications and extensive managerial experience and are ready to lead in both finance and office management, we invite you to apply. Be a key contributor to the success of our organization by effectively managing financial operations, fostering a positive office environment, and leading a high-performing team.