An excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual has arisen within the Digital Marketing department. We are looking for an individual to join our team to maintain momentum and grow our online presence, publications and campaigns; ensuring that content is regularly updated, accurate, relevant and of value where necessary.
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will manage all social media platforms, campaigns and reviewers to sustain an engaging audience experience. Research and analyse social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data to improve social media presence and campaign efficiency. Work with various departments to promote brand through social media platforms. Responds to customer communications via email, social media and via a live chat system through portals such as Facebook.
- Oversees Hydro Cleansing social media accounts
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging by working with the Digital Marketing team
- Proactive in terms of weather and environment to ensure Social Media reflects this prior to any potential climatic change.
- Digital Content Creation, using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding of Marketing Tools such as Hootsuite, HubSpot and MailChimp
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficiency and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Works with Digital Marketing team and Sales Division to develop social media timelines coinciding with ad campaigns, or other brand messages and news.
- Monitor all company social media and respond to customer and other messages.
- To provide customer support
- To develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- To assist with other tasks as and when required
Skills & Experience
- A clear passion and interest in Marketing and Communications
- The ability to measure and assess online activity to see what works, what could be improved and implement changes where necessary
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- A desire to learn
- The ability to work to deadlines an under pressure
- A high standard of communication skills, both written and oral
- Web and software proficiency
- Digital and social advertising
- Excellent copywriting and content creation
- Public relations and brand marketing experience
- Excellent proof reading and editing skills
- Good Customer Service skills
- Great team player who is flexible and adaptable
- Excellent planning and time management.
- Creative in approach to opportunities and challenges
- Confident in presenting ideas
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to further their Marketing career and can gain valuable experience whilst working at Hydro Cleansing