LOCATION: Croydon, South London 7:00 am – 5:00 pm (Office Based Role – NO Remote Working Available)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent Office Based
The project Manager is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the organization's internal operations, as well as managing and coordinating various projects across departments. This role requires a high level of organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to multitask effectively and strong management skills.
The Project Manager will work closely with team members at all levels of the organization to ensure smooth operations and successful project outcomes and will report directly to the Operations Director and Managing Director.
- • Develop and implement standardised procedures and workflows to streamline operations and enhance efficiency.
- • Responsible for the personal development and overall management of the operations team members, ensuring the smooth running of the department.
- • Checked all paperwork provided by the Call Centre team, ensuring that the right staff and equipment were allocated to the correct job.
- • Cross-check all engineers' paperwork and timesheets that are submitted daily.
- • Regularly track and evaluate performance against established KPIs, identifying areas for improvement.
- • Foster effective communication and collaboration across teams to ensure project alignment and successful outcomes.
- • Collaborate with various departments and teams to identify operational needs and opportunities for improvement.
- • Ensuring payroll is submitted on time, for both weekly and monthly payroll runs.
- • Maintaining staff attendance, timekeeping and holiday requests for the Operations department.
- • Assisted with ad hoc requests from the operations director and managing director.
- This position is situated within walking distance of the head office with your own office and communication back to the main office coordinating with the accounts department Transportation Department, enabling continuity of communication.
• Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines
• Candidates must be comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
• Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
• Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities.
- This position is a position for a strong-minded individual capable of understanding that this is a 24-hour seven, seven-day week company and that time is of the essence. Thinking on your feet is a necessity. Making a decision, whether or not the decision is right or wrong, is a necessity. No decision is considerably worse than not making a decision. Ultimately, the award-winning candidate would be expected to be making a decision-supported by the operations director and the senior management team.