Hydro-Cleansing Ltd (HCL) a leading provider of Environmental Services in London and the South East, offering a fast, responsive and highly effective service including CCTV drainage inspection and surveying, drain and sewer maintenance, waste management, confined space and emergency response.
Waste Water Chemist
The Waste Water Chemist will have responsibility for the below duties:
- Conducting routine sampling and analysis of waste water from clients
- Visiting sites to ascertain chemical makeup of products
- Carrying out analysis of samples and interpreting results.
- Remaining up to date with the latest environmental legislation
- Advising Senior management of results
- Adherence to the Quality Management system and health and safety requirements.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry
- Experience with COSHH and the safe use and treatment of chemicals
- The ability to read and understand specifications and regulatory documentation. To use this information to its optimum effect whilst ensuring compliance.
- High attention to detail with strong quality awareness.